Happy 2012 Year

Dear all my family, friends and fans,

I would like to wish you a great end of year with lots of love, happiness, joy, fun and with the sound of champagne opening ;) lol.. that the 2012 year will be even more loveable, joyful, happy and successful then 2011.

I hope you have your new years resolutions ready, if not then maybe you can find some ideas from New year resolution generator - (found it by googeling ;) lol)

Stay healthy and keep working out, even short but regular exercising giving you more heath benefits then anything else known to us. It reduces the rist of some cancers, increases longevity, helps achieve and maintain weight loss, enhances mood, lowers blood pressure and even improves arthritis as studies show.

So keep exercising and you stay healthy, look good and feel better!!!

I think of you and my best wishes,
Your Gerbel
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym