Visit to Estonia 13-19 Oct 2010

Hey all :)

My visit to Estonia was great.. even it was short, i got to visit almost everyone i planned. So, it was a great trip. Got also to see the first show there, what was really lovely :)

I put up some pictures here :) .. and also some selection of the pictures in my my website activities gallery :) ... (my dear friends, i have actually more pictures and if you want all where you are on and also in original size then let me know...oke!)


Anyhow, the trip was lovely and i thank all my friends that they took some time for the meetings and nice wishes, words and so forth :)

It was great to see you again after so long time.



I wish you all great upcoming week :)

Kisses,
Gerbel :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym