Videos :)

Dear friends and the members of my website,

Finally i updated my video collection and now in member's site under gallery - videos, there are possible to see few videos of my 2 bodybuilding contests in October:
4 Oct - Estonian Bodybuilding & Fitness Championships 2009 in Tallinn, Estonia
24 Oct - IFBB Nationals I & Belgium Fed Cup 2009 in Brussels, Belgium

Firstly some videos of the contests, there is one short clip (silly one) i put to YouTube, rest of the videos are available for my members, so here is a good opportunity for you who are not members of my site to become a member!! :)

Secondly few clips of my skating skills ;)
Link to one of them you will find also here - YouTube, though 2 more you can see under memeber's site :)

Thirdly you will find under that video section a small clip of my first posing training with Bill.

Hope to make some more videos of my present form :) .. soon :) LOL

Enjoy and my best sunny wishes,
Your Gerbel

Comments

  1. Kle... mis sa oled miski uisutaja ve? Ma sain viimati sügisel korra rauad alla, enne seda polnud aastaid jälle saanud, olin nagu vanalehm, koguaeg selline tunne et kohe kummuli :D Kuigi keska ajal oli mel uisutamine ikka väga popp koolis, lisaks suuskamisele ;) A ja, sa minu bloogi ka näind juba?
    http://annikasummel.blogspot.com/

    Tule külla ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohoooo.. welcome to blog world :) igatahes väga kena blogi :) ... loodan, et Sa ei pahanda, sest lisasin selle oma favorite'sse ka :)
    Kallistused minu ja Guy poolt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kle aga lase käia, miks ma peaks pahandama ;) Soovitasin Roskal ka kirjutama hakata, lubas dets mõelda sellele ;) Kallid teile kah sinna kaugele! BTW, teil ka soe ilm seal veel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hey .. jah, meil oli siin eile isegi 18 kraadi.. IRW .. mõnus :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym