NATIONAL CHAMPION :)

Hey my friends and fans :)

I did it :) ..and im very happy with my result :).. as well my husband and of course my trainer Bill Richardons and my great friend Patricia who has been such a support and motivator for me ;)))

It was really a great contest in Brussels - IFBB Nationals I & Belgium Federation Cup 2009 - yesterday, 24 Oct, where i got 1st place. In total, we had 3 female competitors in bodybuilding.
Here are some pictures of my medal and trophee (multifunctional) and flowers ;)

Also i put here one picture taken after contest with bodyfitness girls in dressing room.

More pictures and the video (thx to Patricia) will be published soon also :)

It was short info but i hope you loved to hear that :)

Take care and lots of hugs :)
Gerbel

Comments

  1. Oo, milline hea sõnum. Suurimad õnnitlused sulle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) kõige suurimad õnnitlused ... ja vaatan pildilt, et Mihkel ka ikka kenasti omal kohal ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey... Tänud ja jah jah, Mihkel ikka elutoas ja naudib sofal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tõesti meeldiv uudis! Sa oled õnnega koos, tubli tüdruk! :)) Kohtumiseni... kunagi! :) Merle & CO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many congrads on your success!!!:)))Have a great week and i look forward to seeing some pixs of the event:))

    Best wishes,
    Rhys:))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym