Guy and me are perfect couple! ;)

My Dear Friends :)

.. yes, we feel as a perfect couple. :)

Im really so pleased to tell you that Guy is such a great guy and that we plan to continue our lives together :) .. he did a proposal and i said yes :) .. and let me also tell you that we dont wait .. i go to Belgium as soon as possible ;) ..next month ...and go forward together :) I never felt happier in my life. :))))))))
Its wonderful to be beside loving partner, mate, friend, lover, dearest person who is always there for me and i can be there for him. Also, he is a great training partner and coach ;) .. so we really match as we both love to go to gym and so forth :)

Here is a picture what Activist (Annika) made during one sports event (organized by Muscle&Fitness magazine and Sparta Sports Club) on Saturday, 6 June 2009, in Sparta parking lot, Tallinn, Estonia.

We finally found each other!!

Lots of love and success to all,
Your Gerbel

Its for you...
...my dear Guy :)

THE LOVE YOU BRING

My heart is filled with a love and joy that only you can bring,
a special one of a kind love that makes my heart sing.
The love songs I hear had never been so sweet
before that very special day we happened to meet.
You cause a burning fire deep within me,
a desperate need to be with you, where I am meant to be.
You are my world, my love, my desire;
everything I do each day you help to inspire.
I need you in my heart and life every day,
and I will be with you, come what ever may.


Your girl :)

Comments

  1. My dearest Gerbel,
    I'm so proud of you,I love you so much
    The whole world may read this.
    I can't add anything more to these, it is o so thruth
    My feelings for you are as big as your feelings for me
    My best friend, my soulmate, my lover .... and all you can imagine

    xxxxx
    thx for showing it to everyone
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooooooo sweet !
    I'am realy moved to tears.

    I'm so pleased you two found each other, and wish you lots of joy and happiness !!

    Pride to be your bridesmaid !

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rõõm kuulda, et sul kõik superhästi on ja lõpuks ometi väärt inimese enda kõrvale leidnud oled! :) :) :) Kahju ainult, et Eestist jalga lased :( Seda tihemini pead edaspidi siis meile blogima hakkama! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx Katja ja Kristi :)

    Väga kena kuulda, et rõõmustate minuga koos :)

    Eks jah.. tuleb rohkem blogida ;)

    Kallan,
    G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nii nii ... et siis pulmapidu Belgias? :) nüüd siis tean, kuhu puhkuse ajal reisiplaanid teen :)))))


    kallid ja õnned ja päikesed ja laupäeval tantsime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oii Teele .. tänud ja laupäeval Bonnie & Clyde's kohtume jah :)

    Ka kõik teised, kes seda loevad ja tahavad nats lõõgastuda, siis Tallinna!! ...kohtume 13ndal juunil, sel laupäeval Bonnies.
    Guy ka tervitab kõiki ja kohtumiseni laupäeval :)

    Päikest,
    Gerbel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Palju-palju-palju-palju õnne Sulle, mul on niiiiii hea meel Teie pärast, et seda ei saagi sõnades öelda.

    Ma nüüd jään veel rõõmsamaid sõnumeid ootama ja ära Sa mul hakka siin vastu, et neid ei tule, peab tulema - kohe hästi varsti :D :D :D

    Kallistan kõvasti :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tere Kati.. :) Kuidas siis endal... pisike?!
    Aga meie .. kui peaks tulema, siis on oodatud kindlasti :)
    Palju tervist Sulle ja lapsele ja issile ka ;)
    G.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me ikka veel paisume. No Aldo ei taha millegipärast meie projektist osa võtta, võiks ikka solidaarne olla ja ka mingi +10 teha :D :D :D

    Teile ka veelkord õnne ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym