My dear friends,

I would like to do an announcement. I just have to write it because i want to share with you this happiness :) I met the guy of my life and he made me the happiest person in the world, earth or entire universe, you name it. It was a love at first sight and it was mutual. He's name is Guy, (leo Gi nii nagu eesti keeles).
Guy has everything I wish, wonderful personality, intelligence and look. He is so classy guy with all, tenderness and love. I love his style, what and how he wears things, how he is acting in socially and at home, he loves to go to gym, do weights. Ohh.. he has everything i expected from one man (usually you have to put together 3-4 men for that ;)) Its sounds crazy but he is Mister Perfect. :)

Guy, my guy, I love you! :)

My best to all and wish you the same forever love :)
Your Gerbel

Comments

  1. I am generally very sentimental most of the time now, and this post almost made me cry because I'm so happy for you :) Hope he lives near enough for you two to be together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kus ja millal ja kuidas sa teda siis kohtasid? Nii hea meel su üle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for so nice messages here.. :)
    He is Belgian and i will tell later on how we met ;)
    Best to you,
    Gerbel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gerbie in love:)))))
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    That's soooooo sweeeet:)))

    Have a great day and a nice week.
    Rhys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ehk tema ongi su elu armastus ! Õnne teile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eheeeeee.. yesssss.. i feel so in love, all the time some butterflies flying.
    Thanks, Rhys and Merle, for your nice congrats ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello how are you you vrry good you sand my Certificate Subscribe to You ok

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, just saw your message. Congrats! He really looks like a nice Guy :D That means that our cafe-chats will take place in Central-Europe from now on. Let me know where in Belgium you are once you get settled.. We are most likely moving towards South of Germany in the end of this year, will know for sure by the end of August. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym