Dandelion, Rosin's birthday and Mother's Days :)

Hey hey my dears,

I just have to write this. This evening when i got home from work i saw just at my door steps a Taraxacum/Dandelion (Võilill) and it just reminded me a movie "Ice Age" (Jääaeg) and the flower and the Sid's saying "Oo Dandelion, must be the last one of the season" (Võilill, selle hooaja viimane!)
It was so funny, i was almost started to laugh ;) .. so i had to go out and make a extra picture of it and tell you also about this because i found it so crazy :)

Anyhow, i will work also on this weekend, on Sat & Sun in Sparta FitShop.

Tomorrow later in the evening Laura, alias Rosin, my colleague, invites all friends to Club von Überblingen to have a small party. She has a birthday on 10th of May and therefore, i would like to wish her very very happy birthday in front ;) and give this Dandelion to her :)

Also, for this Sunday, i would like to wish all moms the wonderful Mother's Day!! Especially Aire, Marika and Marju :) .. and of course my own mom :) Let your day be great, sunny and full of flowers! Here are some Gerberas to our all brave moms too :)

Best wishes and enjoy your weekend :)
Your Gerbel

Comments

  1. Hey G,

    Did you have a nice time at the club celebrating Rosin's birthday? How old is she now? 21, lol:))) She looks so young haha:)) Wish you her happy birthday from meeeee and send her my greetings.

    I think your getting a lil more defined and vascualar Gerbie,even in yur off season you seemed to have maintained a lean shape:))

    I don't know what kinda of flower that is in the first pixture? Did you say 'Dandelion?' Because to me it looks like a horrible weed that i feel like zapping. So next time i come to Tallinn i will buy some weed killer and rip it out lol:)))
    However, that second pix looks real niiice, beautiful flower, 'Gerberas' from Gerbel. I wish your mom a Happy Mothers Day and i hope she has a great time and that she is happppppy:))

    Have a nice time working in the shop today and get selling those supplements:))

    All the best,
    Rhys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhys,
    Thanks for nice wishes :)
    The party went well, had few gin-tonics ;) and lots of talking as there was so many people i havent seen for some time. I cant tell you how young Rosin got but i may say that she is enough young to buy alco from shops ;) lol
    I will pass your regards to my mom and give my warmest regards to your mom too :)
    After few hours have to go to work, till then i just relax at home :)
    Enjoy your Sunday,
    Gerbie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym