Happy St Valentine's Day!!

I THANK You God sincerely for the friends I have today,
And all that they have done for me to help me on the way.
I thank you that I met them in fellowship and cheer,
And that in time of need and stress they always have been near.

I thank you for faithful friends in places near and far,
Whose kindly deeds have made my days as fruitful as they are.
Whose happy songs have done so much to make my dreams come true,
And who, my their example, Lord, have drawn my close to you.
Amen.


Happy St Valentine's Day and i wish you lots of love!!!

My best & God Bless!!
Gerbel

PS! See Newsletter No6

Comments

  1. Gerbie,

    Thanks for sharing such a beautiful prayer on the theme of grafefulness, it is truely heart touching and inspiring:)) On this note, I have to be grateful that i met such a nice lady like you and as time passes by i treasure my friendship even more:)) Thank you for being you the wonderful person you are!

    I wish you a safe and pleasant trip to the US and that you return to Estonia in happy spirits:))

    Take care,
    Rhys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rhys,

    Thank you for nice words and wishes, you are a great friend to wish for and i feel very happy knowing you and being your friend :)

    I do my best and hope i return back to Tallinn with wonderful feeling. :)

    Always my best to you,
    Gerbie :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym