Happy Birthday Gerbel ;)))))))))

Dear Friends,

Wrote in the morning:
Again older and i really forgot how old i became and made myself already few month ago the age i reached now ;) .. silly me :PPP

Have a nice day to you all and let force be with you!
Gerbel

Wrote in the evening:
Me again, yeah.. what can i say, my birthday was nice.
I got lots of text messages and e-cards from my friends and thank you for that very much to all of you!
Also, thank you to my colleagues in Fitness.ee for nice wishes and flowers.
Rosin and Greta, you are great, thank you again for so sweet present :) .. i love this shirt ;)
Thank you, Rhys, for so sweet flowers and present and all the support you are giving.. by the way, i will start to read this book from 1st of January ;) .. will read it accordingly, each day one thought ;)
And more, thank you to all clients who took a candie for my birthday :P what i offered in the shop ;)

Otherwise the day was as usual, no parties or anything, in the morning did my cardio and chest, delts day and in the evening after work did my back and bics :)
Tomorrow i will have only morning training .. in the evening will be busy with other responsibilities.

Ok.. i will do some more things, put things ready for tomorrow and then go to bed.

Have a great evening and overall week :) .. will write here again in the end of this week :)

My love to all of you,
Gerbel

PS! I found one wonderful thought from the book ("The Friendship Book" of Francis Gay) what i got from Rhys today.
"I believe that friends are quite angels who lift us to out feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly!"
Thank you to all my dear friends, you are my Angels forever! :)

Comments

  1. Hi Gerbie

    Nice to hear that you had a cool birthday and thanks for giving me a mention. The quotation that you took is, well, kinda thoughtful and of an intrigueing nature and i hope that this book on friendship serves to inspire and motivate you and that there will always be people that you meet in this journey of life that really do care about you and love you just the way you are.

    Great to hear that your mom is coming to see you compete and it would be a real pleasure to meet up with her too.

    You know that in my eyes you are one special girl and your heart really shines as an angel too and i hope that the future brings you lots of hapiness and success with good health.

    Take care and best of luck with your comp prep. My thoughts go out to you at this most challenging times.

    Your friend,

    Rhys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rhys,

    Thank you to you for this book and being always there for me. You are very great friend, im so happy we met and as you know its always nice to see and hang around with you and have fun, you are a cook guy and very very dear friend :)

    Today was so busy day again and now its again after midnight and im still not in bed. Though i put things ready for tomorrow and off i go to bed now.

    Take care and enjoy the rest of your week, we will meet up in shop on Saturday as i was planned and go for a coffee (as i cant have anything else, though i could have a meat, only protein ;)) after i finished working.

    My very best,
    Gerbel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym