As planned, Sunday's blog :)

Hello my dear friends,

As always i find time to update my website and write something into my blog only on Sunday (almost ;)).
Last week was busy, though lots of positive emotional experiences made the week just perfect :)
First of all i want to thank everyone for nice and happy wishes for my birthday! As you know i didnt really celebrated it, i had the same routine as every day but doing my trainings and being at work came a lovely day for me, my colleagues and costumers and all other friends worldwide made my day on Tuesday the 4th :) Thanks again!

Oke.. now its only one week to go and be ready for the contest. Im scared, nothing will come easy! You know what i mean, so i continue working on my routine and posings as long as its over.
Here is a link with information for any case if someone would like to come to Salme Kultuurikeskus, Salme street 12, Tallinn, on 15 Nov 2008 to the contest. Doors will be open from 1600hrs and championship starts at 1700hrs.

I wish you a great upcoming week and stay fit!!

My best,
Gerbel

Comments

  1. Hey, hey:)

    It's nice to know that there are good hearted people who care about you and show their appreciation for your efforts, like your friends and fans do here as members. Simply by supporting and showing their appreciation for the countless hours of training, dieting and sacrafice that you make, and I know that you work as hard or harder then anyone I know. You are a warm and friendly person and you deserve all the help and support that you need to see accomplish your goals and dreams in life and may they all come true!

    Thanks for updating us and your back looks pretty vascular and is cutting up real nice, your quads are coming on too! Remain focussed and confident and don't worry about the other two athletes, let the judges worry instead when giving out there final placings. At the end of the day i am sure that you'll not disappoint anyone here as we are all behind you 110% in supporting your success and i am quietly confident that you'll be the victorious one standing on stage this coming saturday!

    Wishing you the very best of luck and keep the faith. My thoughts and prayers goes out you Gerbie:)

    Sincerely,
    Rhys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rhys,

    Thank you for the comment, its full of positiveness and it will help me to go throught this last week very much :) .. thanks for the mail with good advises as well :) What would i do withyout you?! ;)
    Have a nice week and if we wont see before then on Saturday on the contest we see for sure. :)

    Take care and God Bless you!
    Gerbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, bench press with 82kg x 2 reps and that without the shirt???Awesome! You are the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! i have to agree with Jackie here bench pressing 82kg is quite really something, and after all this dieting, your strength levels seem to be on the up which is not typical of most bodybuilders as they near a BB comp! I proud of you and greatful to be accepted as your friend!

    Now is the time that your efforts should be rewarded and my fingers are crossed for you over these next few weeks. However, your future looks bright and many good things will come your way, I am sure!

    Very best of luck for this saturday and enjoy your week:)

    Rhys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey my dear friends,

    Yes, your right im also very happy with my bench result 82,5kgx2 though i feel most of the time totally exhausted and tired and so forth.

    Thank you for all the nice words and wishes.. i will do my best on Saturday. Tomorrow on Thursday i will go to Pärnu and we will look thing through with my trainer Ain Kimber :) .. so lets wait what he will say ;) ..

    Take care and i will write again tomorrow or Friday about my last day and preparation :)

    Have nice....
    Your Gerbel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym