15 Nov.. the contest day morning

Hey hey,

Im so nervous that i didnt sleep, woke up every hour and saw silly dreams.. now i got up and looking and doing thought my posing and routine.. ohhh.. measurements and so on.
What can i say .. i hope and pray that i have done all the necessary preparations and that i dont miss anything.. and dont forget anything as im so forgety lately.

Dear God, thank you for everything, that i could go through the hardest part, the preparation part, please give me power to jump over the last tale (so to say) and let me do my best, i have done everything what is in my power, now its your turn :) Amen.

Ok.. i continue here.. who coming to see the contest, enjoy the show :) ... who cant come, it will be recorded and you can see it afterwards.. also pictures will be available.
Link for more info

My very best regards to all of you :)
Your Gerbel

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym