Fitness.ee shop and my training in Zelluloos gym

Morning everyone,

Im at Fitness.ee shop in Telliskivi 51, Tallinn, Estonia and you are always welcome to visit the shop and me here ;) .. what a mood i have today, i feel very tired as the weekend comes and i had long working days, late evening trainings in Zelluloos gym, though i feel good and great :)

About the training... on Monday i wrote that i did legs.. that you know already :) I prefer to do legs in the beginning of the week when i have most energy picked up from the weekend if i can say so ;) .. now its seems im almost empty though i have my back workout this evening .. lets see how it goes :)
On Tuesday, i did chest and biceps and if i consider that i finished my bench presses sets with 77,5kg x 3 reps then im happy, cos my personal record is 80kg as a one rep :)
Yesterday, i had delts and triceps; and today i will do back and abs. So then i have done all muscule groups through. Tomorrow i plan to do a test workout, meaning all body workout as testing my performance. On Saturday evening i should have some time to write down the test for you to see how it works and main idea of it. I have done this workout through several times during 2 years now and i improved results in every test. Lets see how it goes this Friday :)

Oke, now i will do something useful here in shop :) Visit me in shop, there will be a WHEY1 shake for degustate today as well. We actually degustating every day some new or old products (shakes and protein bars). So, you are always welcome to visit Fitness.ee shop, Telliskivi 51, Tallinn, Estonia :)
And more, we dont only sell supplements here, we have also a great collection of Gasp, Better Body, House of Pain brands, clothes.

Have a nice weekend and i hope to write again on Saturday later on the evening :)

My best,
Gerbel

Comments

  1. Tere Gerbie!

    Congradulations with your weight lifting stats, nice work here!:) Keep up the great work i think that you are an inspiration for all of us. No worries to hear about your mood, just try to stick in there as there's not to long to go now! And then you deserve a real nice treat when your done!:)

    mmmmmm, when i come to your shop i will have to try some of this whey protein that you suggested for when i go to train as this should help me.

    I hope you'll have a nice weekend too and best wishes with your work and have belief that you are a real winner!

    God bless,
    Rhys:)

    Ps. I hoping to come to Tallinn around the 23rd October all being well so it would be great to see you and catch up on events....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rhys :)

    Thanks for nice message and i look forward to see you soon in the end of October :) .. by then i should be in deep diet ;) .. and for sure i will suggest some nice product in the shop :)
    About treats, we will have some time in the end of November when i allow myself some nice .. treats :))) look forward already :)

    Have a nice weekend and God Bless!
    Gerbei

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Gerbel!

    Great to know you have found work in the area that you love. I think it will do people good having you as a source of inspiration in the shop :) It has done good for me, sure.
    I have been lazy, on and off regular workouts every now and then, but I am getting stronger, so I might need a new workout programme in a couple of months (that is, if I am back to regular gym visits today and keep gpoing :DDD).
    I have done some education work though! One of my friends is thinking about gym workouts to turn into muscle what's left after he lost 50 kilos, now weighing abou 100. So I think I'll contact you when he decides he's ready. And, yeehaa, my mum has just called me to say she was getting ready to go to Kimberi club in our home town to get some advice and start moving towards better health and shape :))))
    Have a nice weekend :)
    And if you need somebody to talk to, feel free o contact me whenever I'm online :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Katja :)

    Its nice news then from your part, though 'yes' your right you should continue training and i hope i can be always a inspiration to you and everyone :)

    You are always welcome to contact me online too and im really looking forward to work with you and your friend.. though before my contest in 14 Nov its hard to find time for that. After the contest is over then i hope to have some more time also for other :)

    Have a nice weekend as well and my very best to also other ELT :P

    Best,
    Gerbel

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog have helpful content and information. Is there any formula to control diet and keep muscle tone with fitness? For more log on
    Personal Trainer- www.just4ufit.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym