Changes of my plans and aims

Hey my dear friends and ... fans, if any ;)

There are small changes in my plans and aims regarding competing in contests. Yesterday i had a pre-contest check-up and im not so happy with my form as i would like to be, im fairly critical on myself and i know that i am able to be better then that. We made also few pics and i will put them up for my site members during this weekend. Lets be honest, to go to world championships then i need to be in better shape, more "dry" as bodybuilders say :) and within this one month i never will get so good that i feel comfortable to go and compete. So, i took a decision and canceled my world championships in Spain. I will concentrate on Estonian Championships (14 Nov) and then after that lets see what happening, perhaps European Championships in spring?! :)) One step at a time!
Anyhow, it took a enormous stress from my shoulders and i feel positive about my decision. I'm so young in bodybuilding anyway that i felt i need some more time and compete some more contests to get necessary experience and confidence. I will do all kind of changes regarding that as well in my website during this weekend.

So, that was about my plans regarding contests. There are also other changes actually. I havent heard from Bill for more than a month now and i really dont know what happened or what is going on, what is a reason why he can't contact with me and obviously its also another reason, besides my contest prep and diet, of my stress and moodiness i have. My worries that something serious have happened to him makes me crazy. So, anyhow... the other changes i have that from now on you will find me in Fitness.ee shop in Telliskivi 51, Tallinn, Estonia. On the picture im in shop and selling supplements :) So from Monday to Friday you will find me here. :)

Oke.. and the movie "Bonsuna" should also come out very soon.. i cant wait to see it myself .. its a great thing i was able to participate. :) I think i havent shown any pictures of me yet. Here you will get a small idea how i look like in the movie ;) LOL :)

Oke.. i will finish my working day also soon and then im ready to go to gym and do some hard work on my body ;) See you in Zelloloos gym?! ;)
Take care and be always positive!
My very best wishes to all readers,
Gerbel

Comments

  1. Isn't there anyone else you can ask about Bill?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are uuuuuuuu dude????????????????????
    argh!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey, Jackie and Rhys!

    Yeah.. i dont have any other contacts where i could ask about Bill. Though i have one more idea where to ask from but he is on vacation at the moment.. so in the end of this month i hope to have some idea what is going on with Bill. Meanwhile i just go forward with my life as good as i can. Do what i have to do and try to say positive. Thank you for your support, its a very big thing to me.

    My very best wishes to you!
    Gerbel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ma loodan ka parimat! Et Bill endast ikka ise varsti märku annaks...
    Kõike paremat Sulle Gerbel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tänud :) I try to be and stay stong... and positive...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym