The 300 workout on last Friday

Hey,

I promised to write down for you the 300 workout what I use as a test for see how I have developed.

12x Assisted Pull-ups (assistance I used was 30kg)
25x Deadlift (barbell 35kg)
25x Push-ups
25x Box Jumps @ 12” box
25x Sit-ups (incline & 5kg)
30x DB Clean and Press (dumbbell 12kg)
12x Assisted Pull-ups (assistance 30kg)
TOTAL 154 reps and the result was 9 min. Last time I did it in the beginning of this year and then my time was 11 min. So I got better?! ;) .. its seems :) Avter that I did it through 2 more times and got full body workout by that )

Though, as you saw it was 154 reps in total, the real 300 workout, the harder version, looks like following and is the test i plan to do some time in the end of this year:

25x Pull-ups
50x Deadlift @ 100lbs (45kg)
50x Push-ups
50x Box Jumps @ 12” box
50x Knees to Elbows
50x KB Clean and Press @ 36lbs (16kg)
25x Pull-up
TOTAL 300 reps

So, now you know what the 300 workout looks like and perhaps got an idea to test yourself also taking the easiest or hardest version :) .. and dont forget to take time.

Ok.. now its time to put my stuff ready for tomorrow and finish up this nice weekend i had.

I wish you successful upcoming week,
Gerbel

Comments

  1. Woah!!! This workout looks real hard, i am as tired as hell just lookin at it, lol!!!

    Many congradulations to you for having completed it as i think would die half way thru from sheer exhaustion, hehe!!:)

    Maybe it'll probably take me about half a year to get through it but once i get it done i will be proud of myself, YAY!!! Thanks for sharing this test with us, looks pretty motivating and should help me shed that extra bit of fat i've been carrying all year long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Rhys, its hard workout and gives nice circuit training for all your body.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Gerbie,

    Just thought i would send you a quick message to see how your doing and i hope that you are happy and well:)Btw,I am really looking forward to seein you with your new hair colour by the way, that sounds real interesting, and i am sure you'll look as beautiful as ever in it.

    I have been reading about this Bodypump on fitness.ee with Les Mills,(31st 0ct-2Nov) now that sounds real cool and i hope to know a little bit more about this event, so if you know anything i would be most greatful if you could share it with me.

    Take care and have a lovely weekend! Best wishes for your dieting/training too:)

    Kind regards,
    Rhys:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym