My weekend :)

My weekend was great.

On Friday, i felt a bit down and i felt i needed some praying to stand up again, so i went to church in the evening. There was a small, very small, child who was baptized and it reminded my very nice experience when i was baptized. Yeah, it wasnt very long time ago - 7 April 2007 in Cathedral of the Apostles Peter and Paul in Tallinn (Vene street 18) by bishop Philippe Jourdan :) I still go to this church every Sunday, sometimes even more often and ... yeah.. now i got smile to my face and i feel happy inside.. great feeling.

...anyway... On Saturday, there was a small informal togethering with my primary school classmates in Pärnu. Eva, who got us together picked a Theater Cafe in downtown, which was a great cafe and a good choice. We got together quite a many girls. Yes, girls only ;)
Two of them are living in abroad permanently. Birgit is married with an American, they have a very lovely babygirl, though not so baby anymore :) and Liivika is in Italy and married with Italian. I was surprise by hearing that there was 3 of us who didnt have kids yet. Evely was pregnant and will get a small babyboy very very soon, so i didnt count her anymore. I havent seen for ages Kristi, it was awesome to see her. Jaana was a last who came, just before i left actually and it was very nice she made it and i could see her as well. We spoke how everybody are and what they do and so on and also about these classmates who wasnt there last night. Also we remembered some of our teachers :)
Let me say also that everyone was looking really lovely and good and shined perfectly. Im sorry i had to leave so early, though i needed to drive back to Tallinn and my eating time got closer and when i get hungry than is too late to eat as you very well know ;) .. so .. ma väga vabandan, et lahkusin teie meeldivast seltskonnast nii kiirelt, aga loodetavalt annate mulle andeks mu kallid klassiõed :) .. ja igatahes soovin teile kõigile palju palju edu ja kordaminekuid. :) Kindlasti näeme veel :))
We made a small picture also together, so if Liivika or Evely would send me picture than i could put it up here as well. Palun saatke mulle see pilt :) Tänud ;)

Today, Sunday, i went to church and i prayed for my classmates as well what i usually havent done yet .. at least i havent thought it that way. I think it was really refreshing to see them again :) So.. the church was, as always, very lovely and nice and relaxing in certain way :) I did some walking afterwards and had small sauna in my gym as during a week i dont take it because after training im so exhausted that im not able to. Today was a free day from trainings and mostly what i do on Sundays is that i go to church, sauna, solarium (not always) and grocery to buy food for the upcoming week and than prepare food for the week (lunches and some snacks and so on). Now its evening already and i made something interesting for next week - beef filet filled with carrots and for side i did brown rice, though it can be eaten also like a snack. Next week's recipe i publish will be this one :)

Oke.. i have to do some work for Fitness.ee, so i will finish here with my blog for today and tomorrow my day starts with morning meeting in Fitness office at 1000hrs. Then, go to gym and lets see how the evening looks like.

Anyway, i hope you had a great weekend as well and let me wish you a lovely upcoming week.

My very best wishes,
Your Gerbel

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. -- Psalm 18:2

Comments

  1. Dear Rhys,
    Thank you for the inspirational quotes.. as you see i included one to today's blog which i felt should be here :)
    Best,
    Gerbel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gerbie,

    It comes as a warm pleasure to know that you used the Lords words. It's nice to hear that you had a fun weekend meeting your ol buddies. Were they surprised to see you and how your physique has transformed quite nicely? I hope you got many nice positive comments. Please let them know that now you have got a great website and that you manage to update it. Also did you tell them, Jaana, Eva, and Kristi, those who live in Estonia, that you plan to compete in Tallinn this November. Maybe they will come, watch and offer you their support. It would be real nice as we could increase the numbers of 'Gerbie's fan club'.

    More importantly though, it's good that you have managed to keep your faith and that as you draw on God's guidance through thought and prayer and i am sure that he'll grant you assistance and love to ensure that you manage to get through these rather testing and difficult times. Please remember that his presence is with you at all times, so no need to worry!

    I wish you a lovely week in the office and with your training/diet and keep the hard work, you're the best!

    Kind regards,
    Rhys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hei Hei Teele,

    Mis ta ikka läheb, Bill jätkuvalt kadunud ja ei tea temast miskit :( .. lihtsalt üritan elu ja eesmärkidega toime tulla.
    Tänud, et kirjutasid siia.. oled alati teretulnud :)

    Päikest,
    Gerbel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym