Worries and upcoming training camp in Võsu

Hey,

I know i shouldnt talk here about my worries though i have them and i cant deny them. Im very worried because i havent heard from Bill more than 2 weeks and it makes me very nervous. I remember when he was still in Iraq and i didnt have any contact with him for 3 weeks and i couldnt do anything i had to, couldnt work and looked up every day the MIA (missing in action) and KIA (killed in action) reports. I have the same deam feeling as something has happened only now he is in US and i dont have anywhere to look it up or call or ask ... its so hard to concentrate and follow my plans, diet, training. Probably training keeps me still going as working out brings my thoughts away.

There is also my dad who is still in emergency room in Pärnu Hospital and his health doesnt get any better.. so i have to take care of my mom as well who is extremely worried and feeling lonely. She is in Pärnu and im in Tallinn and we keep calling every day.

This evening after working in Fitness shop i had leg day and it was hard but really good. I finalized my squat with 100kg x 8 and with leg presses i went up to 270kg x 8.
Tomorrow i will be in shop again and long working day will be ahead and keep me busy with other stuff.

On Saturday im planning to do some cardio before i leave to Võsu where the Fitness.ee training camp will locate. Its a training camp organized by Fitness.ee for competitors and trainers. Read more about it: Fitness.ee (in Estonian) . Hopefully i have some time also on Sunday for cardio because in the afternoon time all the participants will start to came and then there will be busy for sure. So from Monday till Saturday next week i will be in Võsu and enjoy myself with morning exercises, lectures, trainings and evening activities :)
There will be a online reportage in Fitness.ee site as well .. so you are welcome to read and see pictures .. only its in Estonian though.

Hope to have some time for writing also some things in my blog, if not than will do that after camp when i get home again. I might jump home meanwhile as well...

Take a good care and call to your loved ones that they know you are oke and healthy and love them!

My very best for all of you and God bless our loved ones!
Gerbel

Comments

  1. Loodan, et kuuled peagi Billist ja et isa tervis läheb paremaks! Kõike paremat Sulle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tere Jackie,

    Jah, ega isale suurt lootust kahjuks ei anta... :(

    Billist pole ikka miskit kuulda, aga tahaks loota, et temaga ikka kõik ok ja varsti siiski ühendust saame... eks ma kribin blogis kuidas lood on.

    Tänan, et kirjutasid, armas oli Sinust kuulda... mulle oli üllatus, et mu blogi ikka loetakse ;) Irw

    Palju päikest,
    Gerbel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Gerbel,

    It sounds like you are going through quite a rough patch at this moment in time with your life and my friend Nab and i have read your blog and offer you are sincerest sympathies. We will keep you and your father and mother in our thoughts and prayers.

    On a somewhat happier note, I am so happy for you that you can go to the training camp and best of luck as i am sure it will help you to gain invaluable experience to becoming recognised as one of the best, the bodybuilding world has ever seen!

    Thanks for the friendly advice and for reminding me to call my mom too just to let her know how i'm doing.

    You such a sweet lady and your personality just shines through! I hope and pray that you have a great week and have lots of fun too!

    God bless you,
    Rhys

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym