My dad and contest preparation

Hey,

This morning i drove to Pärnu to see my dad who is still unfortunately in intensive room in Pärnu Hospital. He is better, though not so much that he would get away from there soon.

I didnt stay in Pärnu for long, got myself back to Tallinn and went to gym for cardio. Did one and half hours biking and felt great, especially after 3 hours driving to Pärnu and back ;)

This evening has been hard, i mean, i all the time had to find some activities not to think of food.. i even went to walk for an hour after dinner not to continue eating. Hard.. hopefully tomorrow will be easier to keep my diet as the new strength training week starts. Its actually always easier for me to keep my diet when i have strength training day :)

So, tomorrow i will start 3rd week with my strength trg routine and i feel very happy with that.

By the way, i updated my contest preparation fail where i have everything written down (its computerized training dairy what includes besides my training also food, weights, feelings and etc. Im so lazy that i put everything into one file, my hand writing sucks anyway ;))) LOL
So, i looked my weekly cardio activities and this week i did a bit less than last week... last week i did 520minutes of cardio and this week it was 435minutes. I need to increase my cardio activities more :) ..thats for sure :) .. strength trg goes well and im happy with that :)
My weight is dropping slowly but steady, which is good.

Next week, i will put up my Contest preparation page for members and hopefully few pics of my present form as well.

I keep you informed .. meanwhile please take a good care and i will pray for my dad and also for you!

My best wishes,
Gerbel

Comments

  1. Hi! Hi!

    Thanks for the update on fitness.ee, and as i mentionned Arnie would be real proud of his lil sis, lol!! In fact your right biceps looks 0,0012% sexier than your left biceps. I may need a closer look from a different angle to be absolutely sure about that.

    Regarding the food element, i usually find that keeping oneself busy with work or other duties in or out of the office takes my mind of things. Also good apetite suppressants like Hydroxycut Hardcore or nutrex lipo 6 always helps with plenty of water. Good luck with your strength training and hopefully you can see lotsa lean muscle in the making. Alhough it's good to hear your weight is dropping steadily.

    You know Gerbel, despite the pain your father may have to endure i am sure in his heart of hearts he'll be real proud of you for not only your devotion and hard work towards bodybuilding but the fact that his lovely daughter will be competing with some of the very best physiques in the sport come what October. I am positive to this day that this provides him with eternal happiness and joy! However, i will continue to pray for his health and strength and very much hope he's on the path to making an excellent recovery.

    Have a great week and keep happy!

    Rhys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :)
    Thanks for comment and for your thoughts and nice wishes and so forth. You are giving me so much strength and positiveness. Thanks! :)
    Best wishes,
    Gerbel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym