Beginning of my Contest Preparation

Hey hey,

Lets count that Monday the 16th of June, is my official date for beginning of my contest preparation. I feel good and positive about that, though i must admit im a bit afraid because of so big challenge as i plan to compete in World Women Championships in Spain.. Oh, well, there has to be always the beginning, dont you think?! :)
I started my new routine on Monday and i love that... i do almost every day also some kind of cardio, first week i take morning cardios a bit lighter (20-30min step or walk or just exercising) but i know that i should do more in the mornings.. After strength training i do cardio as well for 30min-1,5hrs, depends of day and tensity.... i hope i can continue that way... So i have almost every day actually some kind of training ;)))) which is very good :))

Now the Mid Summer day is close and John's Day (Jaanipäev) and i need to continue with my good diet and training.. and its obviously hard thing to do though im positive about that i can handle with all my desires and can manage with that :) Lets see how good or bad i manage Jaanipäev ;)

I wish you all the greatest Mid Summer Day and Jaanipäev and keep away from heavy alcohol ;) .. take a good care and have fun :) .. Here is a small pics few years ago when there was Jaanipäev :) So dont go crazy with the fire ;))

My very best wishes,
Gerbel

Comments

  1. Hey hey Gerbel,

    Many thanks for posting the video link and WOW! You are one STRONG GAL! I was impressed with how many reps you could do. Perhaps Fitness.ee could arrange a comp for a 1 Rep Max sometime as i am sure you could beat your personal best someday! I tell you smoke was cetainly coming from that rowing machine and i am sure Ott was REAL impressed with your peformance, well done and great going!! I am sure you will beat my time too, so who knows.

    It sounds like you got a neat lil plan for your cardio workouts and i am sure that you'll soon see a awesome ripped physique materialise. Hey, no worries, i have every faith in you that you'll do real well and it's awesome to know that your taking this HUGE challenge. My respect and admiration goes out to you girl cuz you rock!

    I wish you and your family/friends a wonderful Jaanipaev and hope you'll have lottsa fun! I pray for your success and dtermined hard work.

    Take care and be safe.
    Rhys

    Ps.And this is for the guy in the pix. Holy Smokes dude!!! What are you trying to do there??? Blow yourself up!!! By the way i like my sausages and burgers well done, and not burnt thanks! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhys,

    Im glad you liked the video :) .. i had 65kg on the bar and i thought its a great result as well :)

    Yeah... it will be hard to keep away from good food this weekend and Jaanipäev and mostly the portion size is important to keep under control and that is what i try to do. :)

    Yes, so for you we will serve not burnt burgers :) LOL

    I wish you a nice weekend and Jaanipäev :)

    Gerbel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym