New week and seller work

Hey my friends,

I know i know, again i havent had any time to write here... have been busy as always with the selling job in Fitness.ee shop (replacing Rosin/Laura) and will continue that next week as well till she is coming to work :) .. So last week i had 1 working day on Thursday, now this week im in shop from Wednesday till Saturday. Im in shop now! On Monday i will take a day off because i need be in Pärnu on Sunday and Monday; and from Tuesday will be in shop again :) ...till Rosin is coming back.
I must admit i thought its hard work but its harder than i could imagine. I dont know how Rosin can go to gym after work in the evening, though she is used to it. I should have had training yesterday but when the working day was finished in the evening and i got home i took a nap instead, slept one and half hours which was so good. I should do my strenght training today or tomorrow but it all depends how i feel after 1800hrs when i finish here.

I have run into various people while im in shop and it makes the job good and interesting :) So i dont mind this change in my usual working environment ;) .. lately i havent done any, sort of office job, but last year when i still was in the military i used to sit in office most times and met (can't deny) other type of people ;) :) I take it as it is and all experiences are in one or another way good for the future, so i enjoy mostly everything what life brings :)

This week i had already a very interesting week because Dutch Queen having the official visit to Estonia and therefore the Dutch defence attache is here as well. Let me explain that last year (when i was still in General Staff) i was point of contact to defence attaches who are acredited to Estonia and we had a very good working contacts with all of them. So anyway, we ran into each other with the Dutch DA this week and had nice chat in cafe.

The second nice meeting this week i had was meeting with Rhys from England on Tuesday. If you have reed my blogs than he is one of the guys who commenting pretty often :) .. so as he used to live in Estonia long time ago and having lots of friends here, he still visiting Tallinn at least once per year. He is a personal trainer in England and of course we had lots to talk about :) Also i need to tell you that he is one of the main reasons i got my website ready so soon (in March this year of course). Obviously, i have had thoughts making my website in the past but i wasnt sure how to do it, if i can handle it, make it myself and what to have there and etc. Anyhow, i postponed it all the time and he gave me good ideas what to have in my website and in some ways forced me to get it ready if i can say so ;) Thanks Rhys! ...And it was very nice meeting you by the way.. :)

Ohh.. if i just could leave already to US. I mean start there with the things we have planned for us with Bill. I so much miss him! It is harder and harder to be here ALONE!

Ok.. now i have to do some work and earn my salary for the day :)

Take care dear friends and see you around ;) Best!

Comments

  1. Hey Gerbel,

    It was a wonderful pleasure to have met a warm hearted and lovely person as yourself and i enjoyed having your company. I would like to express my deepest gratitude to you and you are most welcome for all the support that i can give you. My only feelings are that as long as you continue to enjoy seeing progress in bodybuilding and in life that it gives you lots of happiness on this exciting and interesting journey.

    We as your ardent fellow admirers and fans here aim i am sure,to continue to support you wholeheartdely with your highest endeavours and sincerely pray that your dreams will come true!

    Keeping going girl, cuz your the best and i wish you every bit of success.

    Kind regards,
    Rhys

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym