My yesterday's bench press

Hey dear readers,

Have to tell you that yesterday i had a great workout. I had chest, biceps and triceps day and im still very pleased with the bench press. If you dont know then my bench press record from March this year is 80kg (benching shirt on) and yesterday i went till 77,5kg with my benching and i did 4 reps... it made me happy :) .. so statistically i have increased my max rep :PPP .. funny that a girl can become happy for that .. silly ;)

Today i had back and delts and i really enjoy doing them.. just to give some idea for you what is my favorite exercise for back is One-Arm Dumbbell Rows and i do it 26kg x 6reps (3 sets).
For shoulders one of the exercise for instance is Sitting Barbell Presses 35kg x 8reps (3 sets).

Tomorrow will do leg day with squats, leg presses, leg extensions, leg curls, calfs :)

Comments

  1. Hey Gerbel,

    Thanks for another awesome post and for the training log. It's nice to hear that your getting stronger and i am sure that in time you'll build extra lean muscle mass too. Well done, cuz you rock girl! Keep training hard, your work sooner or later will be rewarded for your utmost dedication!

    An affectionate hug of my part.

    Rhys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Gerbel :)

    After a month of being lazy while travelling a lot for work, I finally gor back to the gym and have been working out 3 times a week since May 19th, keeping you in mind for inspiration :) (And I'm trying to eat more or less right as well). I have a question abou my leg workout too, but I'll ask it later when you have time :)

    Have a nice weekend,

    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Katja,

    Long time no see.. im glad you got back on track after all the traveling :)
    You are always welcome to ask anything - call or if im online, just say hi... :) Happy to be there for you! :)

    Have a nice weekend and thanks for comment :)
    Gerbel

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY MOLY ARMY GIRL!

    WOW! You certainly know how to use a gun no kiddin! You know i can't understand why the Brits and Americans pay billions of dollars for their troops to go to war when all it takes is for you to put that freaky mask on and WOAH the enemy would be running for their lives, lol! By the way, you never told me that you dyed your hair colour pink, nice hair style by the way. lol!!

    On the otherhand you should be awarded a heros medal with a beautiful physique like yours and the idea of using props works wonders.

    Now my blogging mission is completed i wish you a great week in the shop and with your training. Please don't work to hard but have some fun too.

    OVER AND OUT!

    Rhys

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym