Heavy cleaning day

Hey everyone!

Ohh my.. it was tiring day. I cleaned all windows and now the sun can really shine inside.. :))) .. but now the sun is behind clouds and no sun at all but windows are really clean :))
I washed curtains as well and i really hate to do that.. also, i cleaned all the flat afterwards, so all together it took me almost 4 hours and now i can just relax. I allowed myself vanilla ice cream after that cleaning.

This morning i had trouble also with uploading web site pages and after checking with BlueVoda (i use BlueVoda service for that) it came out that i need to update BlueVoda. I did and now it started to work again :) ... thanks God, i already thought that i have some bigger trouble or my PC is going really down. Actually i have very old PC to use and it makes me crazy sometimes because i cant do many things in the same time ... it will just stuck and crash :( ...especially i have trouble using Photoshop!

Yeah, actually my all body hurting from yesterday's skating as i presume yesterday ;)

I wished to go to skating today as well but the weather is kinda strange.. meaning it has this raining face ;) ...lol... like it starts to rain in any minute ... so i dont go today. Unfortunately, it promises for upcoming few days some rain and so i will stay indoors and do my trainings. Tomorrow at noon i have eye doctor appointment, just checking before buying new contact lenses and than go to gym and have leg day.

Its so sad to be alone here .. wish i could be with Bill!

Okey, i let you go and enjoy your May Day .. Estonian holiday :)

Comments

  1. Hi Gerbel,

    I hope you had a great day off work and it's nice to hear that you have done your spring cleaning and that you well deserve to have an ice cream, mmmmmmm sounds delicious as i'm hungry just having returned back home from a loooong days work!lol!

    I guess i know what you need for your birthday prezzie, maybe a new computer comes into mind here, hehe!! I'm glad that you enjoyed skating, seems like ages since i went to the skating hall as everytime i used to go i would always end up falling on my butt. YIKES!! Guess i just wasn't born to be a skater!lol!

    Anyways, thanks for updating us and i can't wait to see your latest photoshoot with the joker.

    Have fun and best of luck with your training.

    Rhys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, yes Rhys i had ice cream and believe or not i still was 300g lighter this morning.. so i didnt gain any extra weight :D That was good :)

    Mmmm would be really great to have a new PC or better laptop in the future.. my birthday is only in November, so i dont want to wait that long ;) Silly me :)

    I really love skating, my first ice skates were actually leather hokey skates (during Russian time there was only leather to get) when i was 6-7 years old i think. When i was 8 years old, i got white figure skates and met Terje (my childhood friend) and she with her mom, Tiiu Kimber (who brought me years later into powerlifting) tought me to skate and do all the nice things on the ice :) So i feel actually pretty comfortable on skates, either ice or rollers :P doesnt matter :))

    Now the pictures are up, hope you enjoy them :) ..Bye for now and have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym