Good Friday

I was 2 days in Pärnu, great time, it was lovely to see Aire and Agnes again. Today im in Tallinn and ready go to visit Tracy and Philip and kids.. mainly i go there of course to do training to Tracy again. Last training on Tuesday went very good, hope today we have a great training as well.

I have to prepare for upcoming weekend - seminar and the contest. So, when i get back to home i will write some questions down what i would like to ask Dorian Yates. See from map exactly where the contest will be and how long it will take time to drive there. Põltsamaa is pretty far from Tallinn and i have to be on the place latest at 0900hrs. No long sleep on Sunday morning :( deem... ;)

I still havent heard from Bill and it makes me worried, i hate the idea that i heard from him last time last Friday.. i really dont know if there isnt any internet connection or he avoids calling and writing me because he doesnt have anything to say?! .. It kills me that i dont know how he is...

Ok.. i should get ready to leave .. hope Bill will call me today.. i need to hear from him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020, time flies

Silence, present and plans for future

Bill Richardson's gym